The Black Coffee Company has partnered with H.U.M.A.N.I.T.Y 360, INC, a non-profit organization who's mission is to reduce the number of people suffering from any mental illness, while reducing the suicide rate in the United States. The vision is to provide people from all walks of life with the resources, education and tools to help manage difficult life events as it relates to Mental Wellness. H360 interacts with people to connect them to community resources, while providing them the education on Mental Wellness to help themselves, or someone else.
100% of the proceeds will go to H.U.M.A.N.I.T.Y 360, INC.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
% recommend this product
Thank you for writing a review!
This blend is so delicious! I absolutely love it!
It taste soooooo goooood!!!!!
I’m usually a tea drinker, but I decided to try Peru Cajamarca from the Black Coffee Company. I was surprised to see it was organic, which I loved. The aroma was great. It was smooth, rich, and the flavor was the right mix of bitter and sweet. 10/10. Definitely recommend! ☕️
Outrageously priced! Couldn't possibly be worth this cost.
My bought the Brazilian/Peru/Kenyan trio for me and I love it!!! By far the best I have had and I have had a lot of coffee
J. Bean Hussle
Love my black coffee co. Subscription. The coffee beans are so fresh and delicious. I get excited every time the mail arrives. #TmC