Limited Edition Original Artwork by Monica Gibbs
Presented by The Black Coffee Company
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
% recommend this product
Thank you for writing a review!
This blend is so delicious! I absolutely love it!
It taste soooooo goooood!!!!!
I’m usually a tea drinker, but I decided to try Peru Cajamarca from the Black Coffee Company. I was surprised to see it was organic, which I loved. The aroma was great. It was smooth, rich, and the flavor was the right mix of bitter and sweet. 10/10. Definitely recommend! ☕️
Outrageously priced! Couldn't possibly be worth this cost.
My bought the Brazilian/Peru/Kenyan trio for me and I love it!!! By far the best I have had and I have had a lot of coffee
J. Bean Hussle
Love my black coffee co. Subscription. The coffee beans are so fresh and delicious. I get excited every time the mail arrives. #TmC