5 characteristics of loose leaf tea
1. White teas are the least processed tea leaves and have a light, refreshing flavor.
2. Green tea are great for blood circulation, metabolism, and promoting weight loss
3. Oolong are great for digestion and are very versatile, can be light and refreshing or more bold and complex depending on the steep time of the tea
4. Black teas have the most bold, complex flavor and caffeine and are the most popular in the US
5. Herbal teas do not contain tea leaves but are dried fruits and/or flowers and require the longest steep time.
82 views1 comment